Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Friday 10 October 2014

Tralala & Penderie

Hello~! 
How are you? I'm super tired, it's my second week at uni! I'm not ready to study hard yet! 

I bought three things from tokyokawaiilife.jp recently, here are the stock photos:


prices:
top & skirt - both cost 4,095 yen, but I got them for less than 2,000 on sale;
cardigan - 6,195 yen, ~2500 on sale

My stuff taken out of a box!  I got it very quickly, I picked airmail shipping and it was here after just 7 days! 


The turtleneck is amazing, very soft, comfy, warm, and I love dusty pink!  The fit is pretty loose on me, but I like this look. The skirt is perfect too; you can change length of the suspenders plus the colour is quite neutral, so it's easy to coordinate.





The cardigan is very warm and well made! 





And some photos of me, kehehehe!  I hope you like it!  I'm ready for Autumn now~! Well, almost...! 

No comments :

Post a Comment