Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Friday 14 November 2014

❁New shopping addiction!❁

Hello cuties! ^__^
Because my uni's very close to a shopping center, I end up going there almost every week. There's this super cute shop called OYSHO with lingerie and sleepwear I feel in love with.


Just look at these super cute socks I got there! 

And soft, adorable jammies, haha ~<#3

And my new bathrobe, it isn't from OYSHO though; I bought it in House.

I have to say that OYSHO has nice quality and everything is very comfortable. I had bikini,a bra and two sets of panties from there too and I really liked them. 

Unfortunately they don't seem to have a store in the USA (some people asked me about it), but here is their webstore: oysho.com~
PS: Oh, and I can't wait to get a cute blanket from there! ;u; 

No comments :

Post a Comment