Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Liz Lisa & Ank Rouge haul! (●⌒∇⌒●)

Hello cuties~!
 

Today I got my new stuff from Liz Lisa and Ank Rouge! I had to pay 100$ for customs & VAT... But well, it was the first time when I had to pay anything for it. I'm probably gonna take some nice pictures of me wearing these tomorrow, but I can't wait to show you what I bought~Maimero (167) 

image I've never had anything from Ank Rouge before, so I thought it would be nice to take advantage of the sales they had Maimero (169) I've noticed that although fancy dresses look great on pictures, I'm usually happier with simple stuff. So here is what I bought:



Yes, just one sweater (English names for clothes are so confusing, am I calling this right? lol), because it still wasn't really cheap Maimero (20)  If I remember it right, a little over 4000 yen. It looked lighter on stock photos, but I like dusty pink so it's okay. One of the sleeves is ripped a bit... Maimero (179) But I can't guarantee it wasn't the post office when they checked what's inside the package. 

image And here we go again with my new Liz Lisa, heehee. I could have waited for better sales, but I didn't want everything to sell out. 



This skirt is made of very thick fabric. The shirring isn't really comfortable on bare skin, so I have to wear a cami or just a shirt tucked inside. It looks very pretty though! I'm very happy with it Maimero (218) I paid something like 3 900 yen for it.






This dress just didn't want to photograph well, haha. Maimero (165) It is lovely! Although it has shirring on the back, it's pretty small, so be careful if you want to buy it Maimero (225) I have trouble taking it off. The price on sale was around 3 700!





...Okay, this dress was the hardest to photograph. Maimero (101) It's really pretty, but I kinda regret buying it. I mean, I won't be able to wear it very often, and it's white. But still, I want to feel like a princess Maimero (195)
It was ~5 000 yen! The most expensive thing I got from LL ever, haha.





...And my personal fave! New shoeees~! Maimero (126) They're super pretty and comfortable, plus I was worried they could be too small for me (size S, my EU size is 35/36) but they're fine! I still have some room. The only thing is that they look as if they were easy to damage. I wonder if I even can wear them when it's raining of something. Maimero (230) They were for 4 300 yen on sale~Maimero (102)


PS: Have my recent selfies, hehe~ (no make up, because it was midnight and I didn't even go out anywhere =A=')



I'm probably the happiest with my new shoes, but the rest is great too image What do you think? I'll probably add some photos tomorrow, should I just edit this post or make a new one~? Hmhm~~ 
Anyway, have a nice day and thanks for looking! Maimero (167)

No comments :

Post a Comment