Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Friday 5 September 2014

Cuppiecake Kawaii Review! ☆*・゜゚・

Hello cuties!

Although I buy a lot of stuff from different Storenvy shops, I rarely write any reviews! 
I thought that I may help someone, plus I enjoyed taking photos of such kawaii packaging, so here is a small, short review of Cuppiecake Kawaii 

I bought this letter set, you get five different designs for only 2,50$!  Somehow the shipping cost wasn't added to the receipt, so I had to pay for it separetely~. Anyway, I placed my order ~three weeks ago and I just got it now. Well, I'm from Europe and the seller's from the USA, so it's pretty normal. 

Just look at this super cute envelope! 



Here is my letter set. All designs are very pretty, I especially loved the envelopes, some of them have kawaii details inside! 



And here they are! Friendly reminder: HALLOWEEN IS COMING! 

Guess what it is? FREE STUFF *u* I got so many cute gifts!! 

Stickers, small envelopes, and maany memo sheets! 



I hope you like it! Was it helpful? Do you think I should write more reviews? 
Have a nice day! <3


No comments :

Post a Comment