Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Thursday 18 September 2014

modes4u haul!☆彡

 
I just got my things from modes4u.com 
I was looking for a cute sticker album and I found it for a good price there! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I placed my order 10 days ago and got it today. They ship from Hong Kong, so it's not that bad~ 


My stuff was wrapped in such a cute bag!  I also got deco tape for free (you get it with every order). It wasn't my style, so I gave it to my mom! 



And here's what I got! Two cute pencils, a letter set, ruler, sticker album and stickers! 

Glitter! Sparkles!   It makes me feel so happy 


Adorable pencils! 




And the letter set! I don't know, I think it's cute, and there's a lot of envelopes!

I love stickers, and these are so perfect!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ  I can't wait to get some more! 








And the most important one, kehehe!  The sticker album~! It's perfect, all the glitter hgshdf image
There are only 10 pages though.  You can add more, but where can I find something as cute? 

Anyway! I hope you love it as much as I do! Do you collect stickers too? Where do you buy them? Let me know! ^__^ 

No comments :

Post a Comment