Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Cute Can Kill haul!

Hello! ^u^
I promised you a new post today, so - here it is! I got my order from Cute Can Kill 
It was my third time buying something from this shop already! image


This is what was inside  I loove how everything's packaged, 'kawaii' for sure, with a sweet personal note.

 
image Ethereal "Love"(02) necklace
price: $8.90 / 6€



It's pretty small, but nice, there's nothing to complain about. I wish I could get the angel one, though! image

image Pop milkshake parfait/02 keychain
price: $14.80 / 10,50€


This was the most expensive item, so I expected it to be the best! It's very pretty, but I'm afraid it may break... 



Also, there's a scratch on the back.


I don't have any pastel and cute bags, so I attached it to my pencil case ^u^ 

imageHolographic crystal star ring
price: $7.50 / 5€


I like this series very much, this style looks cute with everything! image

I took the one with white enamel ring base. I don't really like it... But well, I guess it's okay, although a little cheap looking... image 

imageHeart gem(pink) ring
price: $4.50 / 3.50€




It's a small, puffy ring but I find it elegant too! I used to own the mint green/blue one and it was my favourite accessory, but unfortunately I've lost it >_< So here's my new one! There's a small scratch on it, but it doesn't make me love it any less. image

imageFairy star bear☆ heart shaped button
price: $3.50 



I got it for free! ^~^ I loove the shape and it looks adorable! 


So, what do you think? Were you able to get something from the latest update, or are you waiting for the new one ( This month I think!)?  
And by the way, have you seen new Sherlock BBC episodes? OMGGG I'm so excited and SO AFRAID THAT THIS HAPPINES ISN'T GOING TO LAST LONG BECAUSE SUCH SHORTS SEASONS WHYY. 

image

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'm glad I could get them :3

      Delete
  2. Those are cute purchases! I really like the 'Love' necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, looks even cuter on O(≧∇≦)O

      Delete