Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Friday 3 January 2014

Liz Lisa VENT order! 。◕‿◕。 5000 yen happy bag!


This year I asked Santa to bring me some clothes from Liz Lisa  
I usually buy them second hand from gyaru comm sales or facebook, but I wanted to experience getting a happy bag for once, haha! 
Shipping from Japan was super expensive: EMS costed me more then actual items  - 6500 yen!


I ordered two things through a shopping service:

 Fluffy 5000 yen bag (5250yen)
It should contain three items: a dress and two tops/a top and a bottom.

 Brown camisole (1050yen - on sale)
I wanted a pretty, detailed camisole because everything I found in local shops was.. well, ugly 


I had to wait for a looong time for the parcel to reach Poland because of the Christmas break! My shopping service told me that they added an additional bag to the order, and I assumed that it's this one:

How lucky - I spent exactly 6300 yen!  This is why my package weighed 3 kg... 



Somehow I avoided customs! In Poland even if the package has a lowered value and is marked as a gift, they still ask you to give them some evidence. But they didn't this time, which is suuuper lucky ;w;

And here's what was inside:


I like everything from the happy bag!  I got the version with two tops 

 This is the first top:


It's extremely soft and fluffy, like my cat's fur, haha!  Unfortunately it's a little too big for me, or maybe it would look better if I wasn't so short (153cm~). But I still love it and I'm totally keeping it ;u;

Original price: 6,195円
Price on sale: 3,097円

 The dress! 




It's a pretty, simple dress with a retro feeling I guess? I really like how it looks on me! I'm not used to this kind of neckline, it's a little uncomfortable. But looks cute. Keeping it too! 

Original price: 7,245円
Price on sale: 3,622円

 Top no.2!



This one is very useful and actually... it looks super cute on person! As far as I've seen all the people who bought the happy bag got this one. Of course I'm keeping it too ☆〃

Original price: 6,195円
Price on sale: 3,097円

 The bag

It's a pretty, fluffy bag but... the quality isn't impressing. You could carry only some light things inside, but definitely not books or even a wallet, because it wouldn't keep it's shape and is pretty uncomfortable too and I'm afraid it would break. Hmm... kind of like beach bags? It doesn't have any hardened construction inside. Or any pockets. 



 The cami!

I looove it, it fits me perfectly and looks sweet like choco  The chains in the back are cold so it's pretty annoying, but they are detachable. 

Original price: 3,045円
Price on sale: 1,050円

 Additional bag

It's a bag from last year's fukubukuro, isn't it? It's enormous, just like all the 10,000 fukubukuros are.
I guess it will be good for a travel bag. It's very pretty, detailed and definitely better than the previous bag I described!  I'm so happy I got it for free! 


This is all I got! Well, plus a shopping bag. It's very nice, it even has a pocket   Such a nice touch.
What do you think guys? Wasn't my order pretty lucky? 

image

4 comments :

  1. Had I known the 5000 Bag would carry such beautiful items, I would buy it T___T They have that dress that i wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! ^u^ Yeah, I was very surprised I got such great clothes! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

      Delete
  2. I ordered this bag too (lol late post) and I got the same hole-y sweater thing you got! Sadly, I find no use in it because I find it a bit difficult to style >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh too bad, I like it a lot! ;_; What else did you get?

      Delete