Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Friday 3 January 2014

first post(●ↀωↀ●)✧

Hello guys! 

This is the first post on my blog... I really don't know what I should write about. Let's start with an introduction!ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I'm Annu-chii and I'm an 18 years old girl from Poland. I love cute things, japanese fashion and TV series. I've decided to create a blog to post photos and reviews of things I've bought recently☆〃
Frankly speaking I just needed a diary! 
Maybe I'm a shallow person because I mostly care about clothes 
They make me feel happy and excited. Oh well, but hopefully this blog will be helpful for someone looking for reviews or real photos of things before ordering them online?
Of course there will be also some photos about my life or something, but I guess readers would find them rather boring... But yeah! This is my blog!

By the way, lately I've become super obsessed with Marina and the diamonds! Everything about her is so perfect, omg 




image

No comments :

Post a Comment