Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Saturday 11 January 2014

Liz Lisa wardrobe post! ★January 2014★



Everyone who has ever been a member of the lolita community must know that January is the month of wardrobe posts! 
What has changed during the past year? How did my style evolve? Am I getting better? How many things have I bought? What should I sell, and what has to be kept in my closet? These posts make a kind of a story of your way of becoming a magical girl  gyaru/lolita/whatever. 
 I'm not aspiring to become a >gyaru<, I don't really want to be labelled, I want to wear whatever I want! (Frankly speaking I really suck at putting on eyelashes. I hate them. Haha! But I bet I'd look cute with gyaru make up!) 
However, I adore Liz Lisa so... I'll be showing my growing collection of their clothes. 

At the beginning of last year I didn't have any Liz Lisa items. Let's see what I got! 
I sold a few pieces, but let's forget about them, lol~ 

TOPS:




A lot of white! I really like light colours. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DRESSES:


I had one more, but I sold it as it was too big. Not too many, I know! 

BOTTOMS:



 I might have too many short skirts/pants... They are extremely short. Too short. But so cute! 

 OTHERS:

+ a sleeping set! 


So, this is my beginner wardrobe. I hope I can improve this year! ^u^ 






No comments :

Post a Comment