Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Saturday 18 January 2014

Senior prom haul! ^u^


I have two weeks left till the senior prom so I had do buy everything this week. I couldn't find ANY cute, girly dresses and I regret I didn't order them online earlier, but oh well. Now I'm left with a coord I could wear to work =_=
But there are some bright sides!
I bought beautiful shoes!  Look:


They're 666 and nude, haha! xD They look pretty pink to me. Made of leather, the heel's 10cm high.
I love them! I wish I was more used to wearing high heels!  
Price: 299zł (~75euro)

I'm sure I won't be able to stay in them for all night  And my friend just told me she won't carry me like a princess... Shocked&devastated! 

And this is the coord I was talking about:

As you can see, it's not very girly. And I can't decide which necklace is better. The pink one is very delicate, maybe too delicate... 

Plus, I've bought a cute skirt recently!
It was for 20zł (~5euro) on sale! Yay! ^u^ 


Now I'm waiting for my new order from Liz Lisa  I should get it in two weeks! 




No comments :

Post a Comment