Glitter Pink Cute Bow Tie Ribbon

Saturday 4 January 2014

post no.3(〃・ω・〃) small haul!

Hello!

I bought some things yesterday 
 I had some money left so... I decided to buy a new pair of pants! Which is pretty strange, because I'm not very found of these "leg prisons" haha  
Finally I found a comfortable and pretty pair in Bershka! I wanted them to look nice with my new top from the Liz Lisa happy bag~ What do you think?

As you can see, the top is very oversized  to the point I'm not sure if it looks okay.
But I hope it does 

Price on sale: 59,90 zł ~ 15 euro




I was ready to spend 30 euro on the pants, so I had enough left to get myself another item  
I fell in love with this knit because of it's fabric! It has some yellow and orange threads, unfortunately not visible on photos >u< It's from Stradivarius!

Price on sale: 49,90 zł ~ 12 euro

                 skirt: Liz Lisa (actually a dress ^^')             necklace: Cute Can Kill (I'm gonna get my new                                                                         package from them on Tuesday! YAY!)




Actually, this is not all I got yesterday! 
My coat from DreamV was already very dirty so I needed another one to wear while it's at dry cleaner's! 
Anddd I found a Lodispotto one for very cheap on gyaru comm sales.


It's pink and suuuper warm  I bought it for 38euro~.

And along with this I ordered a sleeping set, because it wasn't expensive + I didn't have any nice slippers ^u^ 
I don't have any nice photos of the slippers; this is the... okay, I have no idea what's it called. It's used to hold your hair.  Now I can be totally pink, yay!




See you on Tuesday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment